|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 9pm|
|Friday||9am - 9pm|
|Saturday||8am - 6pm|
|Late openings for appointments can be arranged Mon-Wed|
Beauty Therapy - Massage
Swedish Massage - €50 / Back, Neck & Shoulders €30
Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage. If it's your first time at the salon or you don't get massage very often, Swedish massage is the perfect place to start.
Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation and is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Will help relieve tension throughout the entire body by easing muscular rated conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains. The Swedish massage will also help to flush out toxins from the body.
So whether you have been overdoing it in the gym or at work you will be left relaxed and restored with a feeling of total well being.
- Reduction in muscle spasm, pain and tension
- Relaxation and therefore reduction in anxiety
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Improved mobility
- Reduction of swelling caused by an accumulation of fluid in the tissues
- Balancing the overall flow of natural life energy through the body
- Inducing a feeling of well-being through the comfort of human touch
Hot Stone Massage - Full Body €60 / Back, Neck & Shoulders €35
A luxurious and unique massage used to treat the mind, body and soul.
For thousands of years Hot Stone Massage has been recognised for its ability to promote relaxation, healing and good health.
The combination of the heat and light massage strokes will clear toxins and stimulate the metabolism, unblocking the body's natural channels of energy, which in turn relieves stress and anxiety.
Hot, healing basalt stones are used to massage the entire body, soothing and relaxing tight tense muscles. This warming, comforting massage will help unravel your stress by relieving strained and tense muscles. The ultimate stress busting treatment
Indian Head Massage - 45 minutes including a full consultation €35
The Indian Head Massage is quite often thought of as one of the most invigorating massages you can experience.
Feel the stresses, strains and built up tension melt away with this deeply relaxing treatment that will leave your energy levels completely rebalanced.
The Traditional Indian Head Massage has been an integral part of Indian family life for thousands of years. The techniques used in Indian Head Massage for maintaining health and wellbeing have been handed down over the generations. Despite its name, Indian Head massage is an upper body massage that includes: head, face, scalp, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands.
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps improve concentration levels
- Can provide comforting relief from headaches, tension, eye strain, sinus problems and even sleeping disorders
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Will leave you feeling deeply relaxed, de-stressed and rejuvenated.
Aromatherapy Massage - Full Body €50 / Back, Neck & Shoulders €30
Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy that involves the use of essential oils. These essential oils are used in treatments to help physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Aromatherapy is the art and science of using natural, aromatic, essential oils. The 'aroma' in 'aromatherapy' refers to the fact that all essential oils have a characteristic smell, while the 'therapy' refers to healing.
A deeply relaxing massage, using aromatherapy oils blended to address specific areas of concern.
Using aromatherapy oils your therapist will work on the entire body, including the face and scalp, to evoke and stimulate the bodies own natural ability to repair and heal itself at both physical and emotional levels.
- Increase metabolism
- Speed up the healing process
- Enhance the removal of toxins
- Increase muscle and joint mobility
- Improve skin tone
- Aid relaxation by calming the nervous system
- Improve circulation of blood and lymph
- Relieve mental and physical tiredness
- Reduce aches, pains and stiffness
- Improve digestion